понедельник, 26 августа 2013 г.

New camera!

I have got a new camera today. It's Nikon D3100 with 18-55 VR. I actually don't know, how my new camera works xD I hope I will find it out soon.
All my previous photos were took by Samsung ES60. It's a very good digital camera. I didn't have any blame for it. It was serving me about 4.5 years and still in good fettle. But when I was in Crimea I found a little mantis. Very little. I began to take a pictures of it on the ground, but then I asked Nik to take it on a finger. When I was taking pictures of this mantis, it slowly crawled on my hand. I screamed and throw away my Samsung ES60 (when I was a child, I lived in Kazakhstan. Once I found very big green mantis, and when I tried to grab it, it bit me. It was painful and fearful for me). But this little mantis was on my other hand... -__- So, now my Samsung has only one defect - black      translucent little spots on pictures, that I take by it. Sad...
But now I have Nikon and my photos will be more better! :)))




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий