понедельник, 17 июня 2013 г.

Little walk.

Today, after collecting some documents for our trip in Crimea, I decided to go for a walk in Central Park of Kaliningrad. The weather was pleasant. I took some pictures.



"Königsberg" means "King's Mountain". I will tell about it in series of my photos "Discover Kaliningrad!" soon...


"Castle's Clock". But it's my title for that photo. This is Königin-Luise-Gedächtniskirche or Queen Louise Memorial Church or Luisenkirche. Now in this building is a puppet theatre.

Same perspective.
"The Mystery Door".
Fountain's drops. 


New Year decorations are still on their places x))


Some flowers. 

The  Luisenkirche tower.  

Krasnaya Street. I'm going back, returning home. 
Liked that bas-relief. I suppose, it keeps here from Königberg times...






And some plants again!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий